- Science and Communications Officer,
- Addictions Group, Clínic Foundation for Biomedical Research
- November 23 15:00 to 16:30
- November 24 15:00 to 16:30
- November 24 16:50 to 18:20
Fleur is a Human Scientist and Medical Anthropologist by training, and public health researcher and science communicator by profession. She is one of the coordinators of the European alcohol policy research contracts DEEP SEAS and FAR SEAS, leading on the multi-sector policy knowledge exchange task, and supports the coordination of the AlHaMBRA Project. She is also one of the Inter·GLAM Project coordinators – organising the technical and communication aspects of the track ‘Global perspectives on addictions and drug markets’ in the Lisbon Addictions 2022 Conference.