Global perspectives on addictions and drug markets
In programme0 sessions 0 presentations View the programme
- Global issues: how are socio-demographic, technological, political, environmental and other global challenges impacting on substance use, associated problems and markets?
- New market challenges: market flows, novel and new psychoactive substances and medicinal products.
- Drug use, lifestyles and settings (socio-cultural contexts and physical environments, voices from impacted communities).
- Recognising global diversity in public health responses; putting evidence into practice in different cultures and settings (translational aspects and transferability).
- Impact of the global public health crisis on the addictions field.
There is currently no content classified with this term.