Addiction and mental health
In programme0 sessions 0 presentations View the programme
This track is co-produced by the Society for the Study for Addiction.
This track explores the intersection of addiction, mental health, and co-occurring disorders:
- Addiction, mental health, and co-occurring mental illness in different populations.
- Treatment strategies for co-occurring addiction and mental health disorders and the effectiveness of combined integrated treatment models.
- Strategies for the prevention of mental health problems among people experiencing addiction.
- Digital approaches to the treatment and prevention of co-occurring mental health and addiction problems.
- Addiction and trauma.
- Addiction and neurodiversity.
- Impact of co-occurring mental health problems on drug-related harms.
There is currently no content classified with this term.