Hepatitis C, other infectious diseases, and drug-related harms
This track is co-produced by the International Network on Health and Hepatitis in Substance Users (INHSU).
This track focuses on reducing drug-related harms. It examines global progress towards hepatitis C elimination, and innovative models of care for improving the health and well-being of people who use drugs.
- Reducing drug-related harms; hepatitis C, other infectious diseases, soft tissue infections, overdose.
- Global progress towards hepatitis C elimination.
- Effectiveness and coverage of interventions to reduce drug-related harms.
- Innovative models of care for improving the health and well-being of people who use drugs.
- Community perspectives on effective models for reducing drug-related harms.
There is currently no content classified with this term.