- Head of Research and Communications
- International Drug Policy Consortium
- United Kingdom
- October 23 14:15 to 14:30
- October 23 15:55 to 16:10
- October 25 10:45 to 11:45
Marie Nougier joined IDPC in 2009 and is responsible for the communications and publications work stream of IDPC, and also engages in networking, civil society capacity building activities, and policy advocacy engagement. Marie helps coordinate a project to reduce the incarceration rate of women for drug offences in Latin America, and is also a member of the Core Group of the EU Civil Society Forum on Drugs. She is the main author of the civil society shadow report ‘Taking stock: A decade of drug policy’.