Alcohol: risks, clinical considerations, treatments and outcomes
This track is co-produced by the European Federation of Addiction Societies (EUFAS).
This track focuses on various aspects related to alcohol use, alcohol use disorder (AUD), and related topics with particular focus on:
- Causality of Alcohol Use Disorders (AUD): (neuro)biology, genetics, microbiota, and alcohol-related liver disease.
- Innovation in treating AUD: digital interventions, and opportunities to support recovery through the use of artificial intelligence and other new technologies.
- Co-morbidity: risks, outcome predictors and clinical considerations.
- AUD typologies and trans-diagnostic thinking: including the opportunities provided by network analysis and machine learning.
- AUD across the life course. Developmental perspectives for responding to needs at different stages of life: foetal alcohol syndrome, prevention in adolescent, ageing populations
There is currently no content classified with this term.