- Office of the Government and associate professor at the Department of Addictology, First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University
- October 23 10:50 to 12:20
- October 23 15:00 to 16:30
- October 23 16:50 to 18:20
- October 25 11:15 to 11:30
He graduated at the Medical Faculty at Palacky University in Olomouc in 1993. In 1997 and 2000 he received specialisations in hygiene and epidemiology and epidemiology. He received his PhD from Preventive Medicine at the Charles University in Prague, the 1st Medical Faculty in 2013. Since 2018, he has been nominated associate professor at the Department of Addictology, First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague.
Since 2002, he is the Head of the Czech National Monitoring Centre for Drugs and drug Addiction at the Office of the Government, which is the member of the Reitox network of Focal Points coordinated by EMCDDA. As such, he is responsible for management of the National drug information system. He is the main author and editor of the Annual reports on the drug situation in the Czech Republic as well as Annual reports on gambling in the Czech Republic. He has published number of scientific and policy papers.