Online registration opened on 25 October 2021.
Places for non-presenters will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. All persons intending to attend the conference must register and pay the applicable registration fee, including paper and poster presenters, discussants and chairs.
Registration queries: email@example.com
- Early-bird fee: EUR 450 (until 31 March 2022)
- Regular fee: EUR 550 (from 31 March 2022 until 31 July 2022)
- Late registration: EUR 650 (after 31 July 2022)
- PhD students fee: EUR 250 (until 31 December 2021)
PhD students: A limited number of places with a reduced fee is available until the 31 December 2021 on a first-come, first-served basis. Applicants should be students registered in a relevant academic programme and not in full time employment.)
The registration fee includes:
- Participant welcome pack
- Coffee breaks & lunch boxes for the three days of the conference
- Welcome cocktail including finger food (23 November 2022)
- Networking buffet dinner (24 November 2022)