Alcohol dependence and problems
In programme0 sessions 0 presentations View the programme
- Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorders (AUD): innovative drug treatments, artificial intelligence, digital interventions and supporting recovery.
- The use of alcohol during COVID-19 (epidemiology and treatment provision).
- Comorbidity: risks, outcome predictors and clinical considerations.
- AUD typologies and trans-diagnostic thinking, network analysis and machine learning.
- Developmental perspectives for different stages in life: foetal alcohol syndrome, prevention in adolescents,
There is currently no content classified with this term.