Current and future challenges in global drug policy
In programme0 sessions 0 presentations View the programme
- Current and future challenges in national, regional or global drug policy (UN Sustainable Development Goals, reducing inequalities).
- Development, dissemination and funding of evidence-based, comprehensive and affordable drug treatments
- Cannabis regulation and cannabis policy innovations.
- Positive and negative spillover effects of drug policies and drug markets across the globe.
- The challenge of measuring drug policy and drug policy effectiveness.
There is currently no content classified with this term.