In programme0 sessions 0 presentations View the programme
- Building a common approach to population health and well-being: prevention, health and pro-social behaviours
- Professionalisation of the workforce: training in prevention science and its application.
- Promoting healthier and safer communities: common strategies for preventing violence, substance use and crime and working with the criminal justice system.
- Environmental prevention: behavioural change mechanisms, theory frameworks, ethical considerations and policy implications.
- Research and action for prevention strategies with regulatory, physical and economic characteristics.
There is currently no content classified with this term.